Sunday, September 13, 2009

*This & That*

Still waiting on the wedding pictures, but for now just adding a few pics from here and there. Here we are at dinner the night before Landon got married.. 


Some girlfriends at a party! Fun night!




SHOUT OUT TO JOSLYN:
Jos and i are having waayy too much fun up here in Utah! Here is a top 10 list of fun memories that i will look back at someday and will continue to laugh at... they are too good not to be written down...

  1. Blogging until 5am
  2. Dove chocolate; go ahead have another ;-)
  3. Popping blackheads @ 3am
  4. Bonfires (3 in one week.. i think my hair still smells?)
  5. Pazookies, the comfort of knowing there is cookie dough in the fridge
  6. Spiders; they just let themselves in!
  7. Blockbuster; chick flicks...
  8. The Loft; dancing all night to #9
  9. Down down down down down/ Tonights gonna be a good night...
  10. Giving out the roommates #...

2 comments:

  1. OK I LOVED this blog post:) you are too cute. i love love love my shout out:) We have had such good memories! I LOVE you lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is so darling, it always makes me smile! Was that hike Stewart falls? If so, I love that hike. I'm so glad that you and Joslyn are enjoying it there. You both deserve the best! Live up the moment because then it is gone! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete