Wednesday, February 24, 2010

*As of late...*

So this is my life as of late..
Cory, work, books, Cory, American Idol, Cory, Cory, The Bachelor, Work, Cory..... haha ;) gotta love it!!

Last friday night i set up one of my friends with one of Cory's friends.. I had not seen this girl in so long and it was so much fun to hang out with her again!! We went to Benton Paul's concert in provo, it was so much fun listening to acoustic guitar music!


I met this girl at EFY almost 4 years ago.. everytime we get back together its always a blast!

Our thank you stamps, hahaha notice my small wrist..

One of the guys who opened for Benton..

After the concert we went to a get together and watched a movie... we totally didn't plan the matching stripes haha


such a fun night!! Even though Ammon ran over and killed a cat... ;) I am still lovin life and am still lovin my boy!! I have never had so much fun in all my life and i have never been so happy!

The other day the paynes came up to drop Josh off at the MTC. He is going to Australia and i am so excited for him! It was so great seeing their family and seeing josh one more time! Best of luck to him!



i cant believe he is leavin already! Life goes by so fast, i am learning to live life to the fullest and embrace every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment