Saturday, October 30, 2010

*October 2010*

Last weekend my parents came up to Utah to visit :). Not just because they miss us but they had to come see my primary program in my ward. haha I love the support of the fam! :) But yes... for those of you that don't know, i am the primary chorister in my ward. My reaction to this when they first called me was tears, and fear and the thought of 'why would they call me, i don't sing!'. But after praying and much thought and reading about how important this calling is (no pressure) and realizing you don't need an amazing voice to conduct a primary, i have to admit it is actually a lot of fun! So it was so much fun showing my kids off to my family!!
But while my parents were here for a few days, we had fun being together! Oh how i hate living so far away from them!!


After a temple session, our first one all together :)

At dinner..

Mom and dad enjoying the season of fall which AZ never experiences..


...And Happy Halloween!!!!



Can you believe that this time a year ago was when Cory and I started dating!?? And can you believe we have been hitched for 6 months!?? This has been the best year of my life and i can't wait for the rest of it!

1 comment:

  1. Ok... your costumes ROCK! You guys are way too fun, it kills me! Love you

    ReplyDelete