Thursday, May 23, 2013

*ARIZONA!!*

So dad flew in Landon and I to surprise momma for her 50th birthday!! There was no way we were going to miss her birthday bash! Happy 50th mom!! Seriously the most gorgeous 50 year old out there! xoxo!


Love sharing a birthday with this pretty lady! And so glad we got to spend this one together!

Leah plays the drums apparently! Hidden talent! She rocked it up there!



 The camera was really really bright and it took us awhile to get a picture!! haha

Look at this handsome stud! Logan graduated from high school this week, so proud of him and so excited for him to get out in the mission field! 


Birthday breakfast with these two! :) xo!!



 So fun just having the 6 of us together! Family game night!

 You know me... pool time?? It's a given! Notice we are all covering our cleavage for the pic! :)



 

 Quoted by logan...
"THE DREAM TEAM"

What a fun week with the fam! I love the relationships I have with my siblings, and I love that we get to make memories like this! Can't wait for our next get together! So grateful for my amazing family, I am so lucky! Families are forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment