Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Girls will be girls!*


Our hour and a half pedicures at our new school! I am so excited to start school next week!


We got tickets to the american idol tour on July 14th! I cannot wait!!


Our first night cooking!


MMMMmmm... our yummy ritz cracker dinner! Thanks jos for teaching me a new recipe!


Our magazine worthy dinner presentation! It is fun to have a girlfriend to cook with!


Our very first dinner guests!


Yummy pazookies! We all just ate it fresh from the pan!


I found a random chair in a church parking lot and i was minding my own business when Landon decides to jump over me! AHHH!


Landon and his girlfriend Becca. I love them!!



It is great to have an awesome roomate! We get crazy late at night!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH this was the best night.. well it hasnt ended YET cause we are STILL up at four thirty in the morning !! HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! It looks like you are having so much fun! I love all the pictures! At least I can see what you are doing, even though I dont get to hear all about it during our "Bachelorette" Nights! :)
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete