Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Happy Birthday*



My parents surprised me with a trip for my 20th birthday (her 30th *wink*wink*) to San Diego, California. It was such a relaxing weekend! We stayed in the Hilton on Mission Bay and it was beautiful! It was the ultimate birthday getaway! There is nothing like laying out, relaxing and shopping shopping shopping! It was just what i needed before embarking on my adventure to Utah. I love the relationship my mom and I share. She is everything i hope to be someday! I look up to her and couldn't imagine my life without her! She is the best ever!! I love spending time with my mom and i especially LOVE sharing a birthday with her! I love you mommy!! Happy Birthday! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Aw!! This is the cutest post!! I love how we are sitting on your bed at FOUR THIRTY in the morning!!! Why are we pulling an all nighter again??! haha . i LOVE YOU. I've never laughed so much in one night before! You and your Mom are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey,

    I am so excited for you to have that experience up there! You are going to have a total blast! Please add me to your list!!
    www.ourfunnycoatesboys.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey! This will be fun to see your blog and keep up with what you're experiencing in Utah (that holds a part of my heart) I absolutely love Jon Schmidt, he performed in Snowflake last year and I could listen to him for hours. I know you had a happy birthday, how could you not? Sorry I missed it, but don't ever doubt my love for you. Do you have a physical address to get regular mail? Go and visit Chris and Jenelle, they'll be excited to have another cousin up there. Be safe and sleep once in awhile...:)

    ReplyDelete